Sunday, September 1, 2013

Blog of The Month: September 2013

And the first ever blog of the month goes to...drum roll please...

Chocolate Covered Katie!
I literally have been chocolate addicted addicted to this website for over a year now, and have been recently viewing her blog at least once a day -- am I really online that much?

"This healthy dessert blog is for anyone who wants to be healthy but refuses to give up eating delicious desserts in the name of health. Happiness and health go hand-in-hand, and how can you be happy if you’re not eating what you truly desire? My favorite food is chocolate, and I eat it at least once a day. I’ve never been happier. Or healthier."

Sounds good to me Katie! Check out CCK if you love baking, healthy foods, veganism, and/or are gluten free.


No comments:

Post a Comment